VFD015FP4EA-52 - Delta, CFP2000 Series 1.5KW, 400V
- Delta Electronics
- DC Choke – IEC61000-3-12 standard
- Built-in EMC filter; IEC61800-3 C2, C1 standard
- Built-in PLC functionality 10K steps and Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Built-in Safe Torque Off (STO) SIL2 function and 2 sets of PID controller functions
- Built-in RS485 (MODBUS) and BACnet MS/TP, expandable with extension cards
- Enhanced PCB coating to IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C3 ensures reliability in harsh environments
- Designed for HVAC, fans & pumps and water treatment applications
- Protects PCB from gases such as salt, SO2, O3, H2S and others to extend the product life when used in a water treatment application
The Delta VFD015FP4EA-52 variable frequency drive, is an AC motor drive specially designed for HVAC, fans & pumps, and water treatment applications. It is designed with an IP55 enclosure to provide effective protection from dust and other particles and to offer a good level of protection from water. In addition, it includes many outstanding features and built-in functions that reduce setup and tuning time in operation and provide higher efficiency.
The CFP2000 is equipped with a built-in EMC filter and a DC choke. This design replaces the need for an electrical distribution cabinet and saves space for other devices, while providing the benefits of harmonic suppression and better power quality to the system. Various parameter groups are also included, which allow you to simply select the needed application in the parameter group setting and the system setup is ready. If a higher safety standard is required, an optional main switch function is also available upon selection. Other outstanding features include support for both IM/PM motors, a real time clock, built-in 10k steps PLC capacity and various optional extension cards. The CFP2000 series integrates all of your needs into one drive. It is the friendliest and smartest choice available in the industry.