VEGA-2001 - 4K HEVC/AVC Real-Time Encoder and Streaming Module
- 4Kp60 audio/video capture over built in 4 x 3G -SDI or 1 x 12G(3G)-SDI or HDMI 2.0 inputs
- Real-time 4Kp30 H.265 8-bit encode
- Real-time 4Kp60 H.264 8-bit encode
- Streaming output via Gigabit Ethernet or USB wireless dongle
- Video Record to USB Storage
- WIFI and LTE dongle support by USB
- Self View by HDMI 2.0 output
- Small form-factor (90×100 mm2) and low power consumption for easy adoption in portable applications
- Build-in Remote control UI and CGI command support for easy management and development
With more and more viewers turning to online video, new concepts such as social media and anywhere broadcasting are gaining popularity among video professionals. The VEGA-2001 helps leveraging the ubiquity of mobile networks and the flexibility of over-the-top delivery without jeopardizing video quality by providing a professional-grade 4K HEVC engine that can be easily integrated into portable broadcasting solutions. The VEGA-2001 is a powerful tool that opens new online media opportunities enabling live event streaming even in the most challenging scenarios where a traditional outside broadcasting setup is not feasible.
The VEGA-2001 is a small, low power, real-time encoding module based on Ambarella’s video compression technology which supports UHD resolution and HEVC and AVC codecs. It features 4K video acquisition through built-in SDI or HDMI inputs and encoded video can be streamed to mobile or Wi-Fi networks by connecting an USB wireless adapter. The VEGA-2001 can create multiple output streams from a single video input and encode each one using different codecs with different parameters.
The VEGA-2001 offers a user-friendly HTTP interface and can be remotely controlled using a web-based CGI interface. It supports streaming protocols commonly used by CDNs, making it easier for users to deliver video over-the-top.