The BB-WSK-NRG-2 Wzzard Energy Monitoring Starter Kit provides a non-intrusive, easily installed solution for monitoring current consumption of your equipment, processes or panels without disrupting your existing operations.
Includes everything you need to monitor current consumption of up to three inputs – one three-phase load or three unique loads.
- No equipment downtime, simply snap on the current clamps connected to the wireless Wzzard node and provide an Ethernet connection to the gateway.
- Dashboard, data trendlines, email/SMS alerts and data logging capability.
- Easily expand the Starter Kit system simply by adding additional Wzzard nodes and sensors to your existing gateway.
- Fast deployment of Proof of Concept and Pilots. Easy to scale to hundreds or thousands of inputs from one location or multiple locations.
Today’s leading manufacturers and facilities managers have energy reduction programs in place to reduce input costs and improve their environmental footprint. But, often they are managing those programs with nothing more than a monthly utility bill and no insight into energy use or trends of individual equipment, processes or circuits. Installing individual energy meters into existing equipment carries a high cost of installation and is disruptive to ongoing operations.
- Manufactured by: Advantech B&B Smartworx
- Description: Energy Monitoring Starter Kit
- Model: BB-WSK-NRG-2
- Monitor: Energy
- Kit Includes: Wzzard Nesh Wireless Sensor Node Model# WSD2M31010 (3 analog inputs, M12 connector, external antenna) (Supports up to 3 attached sensors.) / (3) JC10F50-V, 50A clamp-on current sensors / (1) WSCAM12-6, M12 cable /(1) SmartSwarm 342 Ethernet Network Gateway – with Wzzard board
- Software Included: Cloud license for SmartWorx Hub device management and configuration tool
- Number of Channels: 15 Channels
- Channel Seperation: 5 MHz
- Modulation:IEEE 802.15.4 Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)
- Raw Data Rate: 250 kbps
- Indoor Range: 100m
- Outdoor Range: 300m
- Free Space: 1200m
- Ethernet Ports: 2 (RJ45, 10/100 Mbps)
- Sim: (2) Mini SIM, 2FF, 1 supported (rear panel)
- Wzzard Connector: R-SMA connector
- Input Voltage: 10 – 60 VDC (2–way Molex connector)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +75 °C
- Cold Start: -35 °C
- IP30 Metal Casing (Optional DIN Rail Mount)
- Monitor current consumption to reduce energy costs
- Snap & go set up – no downtime, disruption or wiring/cable runs
- Built-in Node-RED™ software tool for easy deployment
- Smartmesh IP wireless mesh for point-to-point, self-healing reliability; more resilient as more nodes are added
- One gateway supports up to 100 wireless sensor nodes
- Easily scalable at any time to thousands of sensors
- IP67 indoor/outdoor rated (Wzzard node)
Do you have an application for one of our BB-WSK-NRG-2 Wzzard Energy Monitoring Starter Kits but don’t know how to install it? We can install it for you. Email us your requirements and we will provide a quote to do the installation.