Monitor Performance of Your HVAC System
Today’s leading manufacturing and facility managers have performance improvement programs in place to reduce input costs and improve their environmental footprint. But, often they’re managing those programs with nothing more than an environmental temperature monitoring and periodic inspections, with no insight into the performance of individual HVAC units. Additionally, retrofitting a building automation system carries a high cost of installation and is disruptive to ongoing operations.The Wzzard HVAC Monitoring Starter Kit provides a non-intrusive, easily installed solution for monitoring current and differential temperature on your HVAC equipment without disrupting your existing facility operations.
- No equipment downtime. Simply snap on the current clamps and temperature probes connected to the wireless Wzzard node and provide an Ethernet connection to the gateway
- Dashboard, data trendlines, email/SMS alerts and data logging capability
- Easily expand the starter kit system by adding additional Wzzard nodes and sensors to your existing gateway.
- Fast deployment of Proof of Concept and Pilots. Easy to scale to hundreds or thousands of inputs from one location or multiple locations.
Includes everything you need to monitor incoming and outgoing air or coolant temperatures along with current consumption of the compressor and fan.
Everything you need to prove your business case
The Wzzard HVAC Monitoring Starter Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily monitor incoming and outgoing air or coolant temperatures along with current consumption of the compressor and fan. You provide a network connection to the SmartSwarm Gateway. The Starter Kit provides the rest!
- Wzzard Node – 2 analog-in + 2 J-type thermocouple inputs.
- JC10F50-V 50A Clamp-On Current Sensors – for compressor and fan current.
- BB-WTJ-10-36-TT J-Type Thermocouple – #10 mounting hole, ungrounded.
- SmartSwarm 341 Ethernet Network Gateway – with Wzzard board.
(Note: one gateway supports up to 32 wireless sensor nodes.)
Cloud license for SmartWorx Hub device management and configuration tool.
- Node-RED flow with Web Server for:
- Real time data display.
- Historian trending.
- Visual and email/SMS alerts.
- External data source integration (weather, Twitter feeds, and more)
Easy to Deploy
- The Wzzard Wireless Sensing Node is battery-powered and is easily deployed without any special wiring. No need to install expensive or intrusive wiring.
- Clamp-on current transducers are easy to install without disrupting equipment. Simply clamp them over the hot power lead.
- Tie temperature sensors directly into the airflow or on to high and low pressure lines
- Wzzard’s 2.4 GHz wireless mesh technology continuously optimizes its channel selection to eliminate multipath interference, providing best-in-class reliability in difficult RF environments.
- Simple, cloud-based configuration of the gateway makes it easy to deploy and manage one device or many.
- Grow from monitoring one unit to many simply by adding more sensor nodes and making simple dashboard edits.
- Or expand into a multi-site system integrated into your preferred software platform. The popular MQTT protocol and JSON data format make it easy to integrate into third-party software applications.
- Use the built-in Node-RED to create and customize your own applications without any advanced programming skills.
Rugged and Reliable
- Wzzard node is IP67 rated, -40 to 80°C, for indoor and outdoor use – no external enclosure required.
- Advanced Smartmesh IP wireless mesh protocol provides excellent point-to-point wireless reliability and becomes more resilient as more nodes are added to the system.