PLC500 Series - Solar Panels, 500W, 38.38V, 13.01A, Mono Percium High Efficiency PV Panels
- 132 Half-cut large wafer cell monocrystalline percium solar module
- Improved lifespan and efficiency with mono percium cells
- Excellent low-light performance
- Certified resistance to high salt and ammonia exposure
- 3.2mm low-iron solar glass with anti-reflective coating
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400pa) and mechanical loads (5400pa)
- PID resistance certified by SGS
- 35mm naturally anodized aluminum frame.
- IP68 rated junction box
- 1500VDC Maximum String Voltage (IEC/UL).
- 1100mm solar cable and a pair of MC4 connectors
- SABS certified
- 30 Year linear power output guarantee and 12 year structural warranty
- Super High Efficiency: up to 21.30% module efficiency
- Typical Output (Watt): 500 + 3%
- Typical Voltage (Vmp): 38.38V
- Typical Amperage (Imp): 13.01A
Our PLC500 Series Solar Panels (PV Panels) collect clean renewable energy in the form of sunlight and convert that light into electricity which can then be used to provide power for a diverse range of electrical loads from electronic equipment to powering businesses. Using PLC500 Series solar panels are a very practical way to generate clean, emission-free electricity to power your equipment, home or business all year round, while their long life span of more than 25 years makes them a good long-term investment. The benefits of PLC500 Series solar PV panels and solar power is that, once a system has paid for its initial installation costs, the electricity it produces for the remainder of the system’s lifespan, which could be as much as 15-20 years depending on the quality of the system, is absolutely free! For grid-tie solar power system owners, the benefits begin from the moment the system comes online, potentially eliminating monthly electric bills.