Eaton 9E 20000i
The Eaton 9E is an online double-conversion power protection at an affordable price with compact yet robust construction. This UPS an ideal choice for industrial, medical and information technology (IT) applications and telecommunications.
Reliability and Performance
- The Eaton 9E constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency due to the online double conversion topology
- Power more servers than most similar UPSs due to a 0.8 power factor
- Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience and high quality standards: CE compliance certified by external agency (CB report from the TUV
- Get clear information on the UPS’ status and measurements (load level, battery level, input/output voltage and frequency) on a single screen with the new LCD interface
- Easily communicate with the UPS through USB, RS232 serial or over the network with the optional network card (Network-MS). Relay cards or ModBus cards are also available.
- Integrate 9E into all software environments. The Eaton 9E is delivered with Eaton’s Intelligent Power™ Software and is compatible with all major OS including advanced integration in VMware vCenter and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of an internal fault. A maintenance bypass is also available as standard for easy maintenance of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- Make your installation more flexible with a combo input (3:1 and 1:1) on the 10kVA, 15kVA, and 20kVA
- Extend runtime as you like by adding up to 4 external battery modules (EBM). For extra-long runtime, XL models with internal supercharger are also available at 10kVA and 20kVA.
9E SeriesPower Rating
20KVABattery Run Time