NH Plus UPS
The NH Plus UPS offers a hot-swappable modular structure. As a scalable Delta Electronics UPS, the series was designed with the future growth of your business in mind, and can easily be upgraded or expanded as needed to accommodate increased requirements for power. Secure protection for your critical applications is assured thanks to the modular architecture of the Delta Electronics NH Plus UPS, which features six programmable dry contact outputs and two smart slots, plus redundant auxiliary power and control circuits. The series’ N+X module and built-in system redundancy maintain a steady, reliable source of energy with a high efficiency level of up to 94%.
The NH Plus UPS systems, hot-swappable feature ensures that the mean time for repair (MTTR) is close to zero, which helps lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) in terms of both capital expense and operating expense. The system’s generator is optimized for low harmonic distortion (iTHD<3%), resulting in even greater value for your initial investment. The series is available for a broad range of power ratings, including UPS 20kVA, UPS 40kVA, UPS 60kVA, UPS 80kVA, UPS 100kVA, and UPS 120kVA units. System redundancy guarantees reliable power with uninterrupted availability, and a modular design means trouble-free maintenance and easy expansions. The Delta Electronics Modulon NH Plus UPS is an excellent solution for superb UPS protection in mission critical power supply applications. PLC Technologies supplies the entire range of NH Plus Series UPS systems to the Industry.
|NHP-20K||20kVA / 18kW||
380/220, 400/230, 415/240 Vac
|NHP-40K||40kVA / 36kW||380/220, 400/230, 415/240 Vac|
|NHP-60K||60kVA / 54kW||380/220, 400/230, 415/240 Vac|
|NHP-80K||80kVA / 72kW||380/220, 400/230, 415/240 Vac|
|NHP-100K||100kVA / 90kW||380/220, 400/230, 415/240 Vac|
|NHP-120K||120kVA / 108kW||380/220, 400/230, 415/240 Vac|
- Available from 20 to 480 kVA (4 units x 120 kVA in parallel).
- Redundancy at module and system level.
- Hot-swappable function ensures uninterrupted operations during maintenance.
- Redundant auxiliary power and control circuit ensures higher reliability.
- Inbuilt maintenance and static bypass switch.
- Modular design provides easy maintenance and scalability.
- Multi-language LCD display and LED status indicators.
- Two smart slots and six programmable dry contact outputs.
- Optional external battery cabinet for longer backup time.
- Low harmonic distortion (iTHD<3%) optimized generator size to save initial investment.
- High input and output power factor (I/P pf >0.99; O/P pf up to 0.9) and 94% high efficiency reduce operating costs.
- Industrial Network
UPS Installation done by Professionals
PLC Technologies is at the forefront of supplying UPS installation services across the globe. Our work portfolio comprises installation and maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies across South Africa in the following areas, to name but a few: Production Plants, Industrial Factories, Banks, hospitals, financial institutions, data centres, prisons, hotels, residential and office buildings.
UPS Maintenance services for complete piece of mind
PLC Technologies follow our own custom written UPS Maintenance procedures that includes more than 50 individual checks on various parts of the UPS and Batteries that either meets or exceeds the requirements for life-safety applications.
Call for your FREE NH Plus UPS quote
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us should you require a FREE quote for NH Plus UPS sytems. Our friendly and highly trained sales team is ready to assist you and help you choose the perfect backup Delta Electronics NH Plus UPS.