Our HPH UPS is the solution for small and medium data centers and mission critical applications requiring highly reliable power protection and unbeatable energy efficiency. The innovation behind the Ultron HPH UPS design incorporates low iTHD (<3%), 96% AC-AC and 99% ECO mode energy efficiency for increased Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings. Fully rated power (kVa=kW) without de-rating, the Ultron UPS offers leading AC-AC efficiency without sacrificing any available power requirements. Increased availability is further augmented through Ultron HPH watch-dog design.
Quite simply, the HPH UPS from Delta is a best-in-class (three phase 20/30/40/60/80/100/120 kVA UPS) power protection system that combines maximum available power, unsurpassed energy efficiency, and superior power performance with a significant advantage: TCO savings. The HPH UPS is an ideal choice for datacenters as well as for industries involved in factory equipment, communication systems, computer network systems, medical systems, monitoring systems and more. Since the Ultron HPH UPS was launched in 2013, it has obtained wide adoption by customers and professional organizations worldwide, such as HPH 20kVA and 30kVA UPS for the luxury car manufacturers in Germany, key telecommunication operators in Asia, and international medical equipment providers in India, to name a few. PLC Technologies supplies the entire range of HPH UPS systems to the Industry.
|220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|HPH-30K||30kW||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|HPH-40K||40kW||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|HPH-60K||60kW||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|HPH-80K||80kW||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|HPH-100K||100kW||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|HPH-120K||120kW||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
- Fully rated power (kVA=kW) for maximum power availability
- Leading AC-AC efficiency up to 96% saves energy costs
- Low harmonic pollution (iTHD<3%) and high input power factor (>0.99) reduce upstream investment costs
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to operate in harsh electrical environments and extends battery life
- DSP based technology enables reduction in the number of electronic components to lower failure rate
- Redundant auxiliary power and fan design* enhance system reliability
Watch-dog design of dual auxiliary power circuit to eliminate single-point failure to ensure reliabilityBuilt-in manual bypass ensures continuous power to the load even if the UPS is under maintenance
- A wide choice of configurations, such as N+X redundancy and hot stand-by
- Adjustable charging current and charging voltage meet different battery configuration requirements
- Flexible battery configuration optimizes battery investment
Superior Serviceability and Management
- Front-door battery replacement with hot-swappable battery tray design supports easy and quick replacement without turning the unit off (HPH-B / BN)
Swappable interior architecture and front access servicing enables quick and easy maintenance*
Multi-connectivity interface supports remote UPS monitoring and management
- Data Center
- Metro Banking
UPS Installation done by Professionals
PLC Technologies is at the forefront of supplying UPS installation services across the globe. Our work portfolio comprises installation and maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies across South Africa in the following areas, to name but a few: Production Plants, Industrial Factories, Banks, hospitals, financial institutions, data centres, prisons, hotels, residential and office buildings.
UPS Maintenance services for complete piece of mind
PLC Technologies follow our own custom written UPS Maintenance procedures that includes more than 50 individual checks on various parts of the UPS and Batteries that either meets or exceeds the requirements for life-safety applications.
Call for your FREE HPH UPS quote
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us should you require a FREE quote for HPH UPS systems. Our friendly and highly trained sales team is ready to assist you and help you choose the perfect backup Delta Electronics HPH UPS.